Name and contact details of the responsible person
Our Responsible (hereinafter "Responsible") in accordance to Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR is:
STAUFEN DIGITAL NEONEX
70173, Stuttgart, Germany
Managing Director: Thomas Rohrbach
Commercial Register / No.: HRB 758936
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact details (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), payment data (bank details, account data, payment history, etc.), contract data (subject of the contract, term etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos, etc.), communication data (IP address etc.).
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 para. 1 c) GDPR
Execution of Contracts, Evidence / Proofreading, Site Optimization Technically and Economically, Facilitating Easy Access to the Website, Fulfillment of Contractual Obligations, Third Party Legal Disputes, Compliance with Legal Retention Requirements, Optimization and Statistical Evaluation of Our Services, Website Commercial Use, Improve User Experience , Make Website Convenient, Economic Operation of Advertising and Website, Marketing / Sales / Advertising, Statistics Creation, Applicants Process, Customer Service and Customer Care, Handle Contact, Provide Websites with Features and Content, Security Measures, Uninterrupted, Secure Site Operation .
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) of GDPR
Visitors / users of the website, customers, suppliers, interested parties, applicants, employees, employees of customers or suppliers
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
1. If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis.
2. If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are based on your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR is Legal basis.
3. If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (eg statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR is Legal basis.
4. If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR is Legal basis.
5. If the processing is necessary for the protection of our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when passing on data to online payment providers for performance of a contract or by court order or for a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purposes of law enforcement, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We carefully select our processors, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with BDSG n.F. and GDPR.
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data is therefore processed primarily by companies for which GDPR applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the EU Commission's officially acknowledged level of data protection or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In US companies, submission to the Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
1. If you only use our website for informational purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
There is no storage of this data together with other personal data of you.
2. These data serve the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and safe delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
3. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
• Session Cookies: We use so-called "cookies" to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (for example, if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. In the security settings of your browser, you can delete the cookies at any time.
• Third party cookies (third party cookies): You can configure your browser setting to suit your needs. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective third-party privacy policies.
2. The legal basis of this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) GDPR, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is legal basis.
3. Objection and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/praferenzmanagement /).
Contact by contact form / E-Mail / Fax / Post
1. When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
2. The legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of a consent of you Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. The person in charge has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from the users, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to fulfill his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR.
3. We can save your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system.
4. Data submitted via the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or you no longer need to retain your data. Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
5. We reserve the right to pass on the data transmitted via the contact form on the website https: to our event partner in China (STAUFEN.SHANGHAI CONSULTING ACADEMY LTD. 22H CROSS REGION PLAZA, 899 LING LING ROAD CN 200030 SHANGHAI). STAUFEN.SHANGHAI is a subsidiary of STAUFEN.AG, the parent company of STAUFEN.DIGITAL NEONEX, based in Köngen, Germany. The transfer is exclusively for processing your request.
5. You have the option at any time to give your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) to revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you may object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
1. You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your e-mail address. Only this is mandatory. The indication of further data is voluntary and serves only the purpose of a personal address. We use the so-called "double opt-in procedure" for registration. After registering with your e-mail, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming your registration with a confirmation link. If you click on this confirmation link, your e-mail will be included in the newsletter mailing list and saved for the purpose of sending e-mails. 2. In addition, we log your IP address used during login as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (login and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is fulfillment of legal requirements regarding the proof of your registration as well as the prevention of misuse regarding your e-mail.
3. As part of your declaration of consent, the content (for example advertised products / services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter will be described concretely.
4. We use the following shipping service provider for e-mail delivery:
5. When sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behavior. The newsletters contain so-called "web beacons" or "tracking pixels", which are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Also in the newsletter received links contain this ID. The data are collected exclusively pseudonymised, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. With this data we can determine if and when you have opened the newsletter and which links in the newsletter have been clicked. This serves the purpose of the optimization and statistical evaluation of our newsletter.
6. Legal basis for the newsletter, success measurement and the storage of the e-mail is your consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 (2) No. 3 UWG and for the recording of consent Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, as this serves our legitimate interest of legal proof.
7. You can object to tracking at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, the newsletter reception would also be terminated. If you disable the display of images in your e-mail software, tracking is also not possible. However, this may have limitations in terms of the features of the newsletter and included images will not be displayed.
8. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can exercise the cancellation by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter, sending an e-mail or message to our above contact details. We save your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging off, your data will only be stored anonymously for statistical purposes.
Google AdWords with conversion tracking
1. We use the "AdWords with Conversion Tracking" service (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA) to promote third party websites by viewing our website. When you click on a Google ad from us, a cookie will be stored in your browser for approximately 30 days. If you then visit our website, we and Google can use the cookie to evaluate whether you have visited our website and which page you have visited with us. About this Google creates a statistic. The full extent of the data processing is unknown to us. The data is also transmitted to the USA and analyzed there. If you are logged in with a Google Account, AdWords will allow the data to be associated with your account. If you do not want this, you must log out before visiting our website. This conversion tracking is for the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and operating our advertising and website.
2. The legal basis for the processing of your data is our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our advertising and website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield: Framework.
3. You may object to or prevent Google from installing cookies in various ways:
• You can prevent the cookies in your browser by the setting "do not accept cookies", which also includes third-party cookies;
• You can disable conversion tracking directly from Google through the link, but this setting will only be valid until you delete your cookies.
• You can view the third-party ads that participate in the About Ads promotional self-help link at for US pages or for EU pages at / deactivate this setting only if you delete all your cookies;
• You can permanently disable cookies through a browser plug-in for Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer at This disabling may result in you being unable to fully use all features of our website.
1. We have the "Google Analytics" web site analytics tool (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA, EU office: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ) integrated on our website.
2. When visiting our website Google places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyze the use of our website by you. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. If personal information is transferred to the US, Google's certification under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework) is a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law.
3. We have activated the IP anonymization "anonymizeIP", which means that the IP addresses are only processed in shortened form. Google's IP address on this website is therefore shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the person responsible. In addition, we have activated the cross-device analysis of website visitors, which is carried out via a so-called user ID. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. The use of Google Analytics is for the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
4. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
5. The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (eg User-ID) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is done automatically once a month.
7. Opposition and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http: / /tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
8. As an alternative to the above browser plug-in, you can prevent Google Analytics tracking by clicking this button:
The click will set an "opt-out" cookie, which will prevent the collection of your data when visiting this website in the future. This cookie is only valid for our website and your current browser and will only last until you delete your cookies. In that case you would have to set the cookie again.
9. You can disable the cross-device user analysis in your Google Account under "My Data> Personal Information".
Presence in social media
2. We process your information that you send to us through these networks in order to communicate with you and to respond to your messages there.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Insofar as you have given the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-BER.
4. The data protection information, information possibilities and contradictory possibilities (opt-out) of the respective networks can be found here:
Rights of the person concerned
1. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
Insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on the balance of interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) support GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
STAUFEN.DIGITAL NEONEX GmbH
70173, Stuttgart, Germany
Managing Director Thomas Rohrbach
Commercial Register / No.: HRB 758936
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart
E-mail address: email@example.com
2. Right to information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal data in question. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned storage period, the source of their data, if not collected directly from you.
3. Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete data according to Art. 16 GDPR.
4. Right to cancellation
You have the right to delete your stored data according to Art. 17 GDPR, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage are contrary to this.
5. Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions in Art. 18 para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is fulfilled:
• If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
• the responsible person no longer needs personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
6. Right to Data Portability
You have the right of data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data stored about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
7. Right to appeal
You have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the Member State of residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
In order to protect all personally identifiable information transmitted to us and to ensure that our privacy practices are respected by us and our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server over a secure SSL connection is transmitted encrypted.
As of: 15.11.2018